Friday, July 10, 2009

An illustrated synopsis of the next few weeks


Dear Friends,

I have

...for writers, that is,
at week-long intensive workshop.
Wish me luck that I discover some great new talent while I'm there!

And then I will be ON VACATION.

Where there will be lots of this:


and a view that, no lie, looks like this:


Right now, I am planning to come back, I think,
but with a view like that, well, one never quite knows for sure!

In the interim, I leave the internets in your capable hands.
However, I'm a classic middle child who hates getting left out of things, so please don't let anything too exciting happen while I'm gone, okay? And if it does, leave a note in the comments to tell me what I missed!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just came over from Sarah Jane's blog. I have written a children's book that one of her illustrations actually inspired. Would you like to read it or do you prefer to go straight throw the company?

    Thanks!
    brittanyiverson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete