Today (and every day) I'm thankful:
- for family, and for the chosen family of my friends, both near and far;
- for my beloved city of NYC and all the other places that have shaped me along the way;
- for my faith and capacity for belief;
- for my work, which even when challenging, remains an astounding joy;
- for deeply-felt emotions and memorable experiences, and the ability of words to capture and define and make sense of them;
- for a lifetime of stories that I have helped to create and have been created by, and for all the stories that still await;
- and for good coffee and good red wine and good music, all of which make the best of moments even better.